If you run multiple social media platforms, not having a network can be frustrating. Thankfully, companies like Later try and make this easier with Linkinbio, a tool for managing multiple social platforms. But if you don’t like Linkin.bio, don’t sweat it. There are numerous other tools that are very similar to Linkin.bio that you can try out.
In this post, we will cover 11 Linkin.bio alternatives that have very similar capabilities. By the end of this article, you’ll have a better idea of what will be best for your social empire.
Shorby is a bio tool known for focusing on a minimalist style. The non-existent landing page hides the solid available features of this tool.
The creation of optimized micro-landing pages is helpful. It’s also great if you like to put your messaging link right on the page.
- Enables integration with any RSS feed
- Simple to create messenger links to major platforms (Whatsapp, Facebook, etc.)
- Ability to insert your phone number
- The page includes your image, title, multiple messengers, and multiple social links.
- You can also insert blocks showing off your latest blog post.
- Has shortened URLs (shor.by)
Shorby has four different pricing plans that enable you to use your branding and include additional features:
- Rocket – $15 per month ($12 /mo if annual): Allows for control of five pages
- Pro – $29 /mo ($24 /mo if /yr): Allows for control of 50 pages and five dynamic feeds
- Agency – $99 /mo ($82 /mo if /yr): 250 pages, three different projects, and five dynamic feeds.
Linktree is a powerful tool that has a more detailed dashboard than most. The powerful link tools make it a cut above most providers.
- You can take payments directly from your micro page
- Allows addition of store links for eCommerce linkage
- Enables video and music links for musicians and YouTubers
- Allows different headers to group your links
- Simple customization that can make you feel unique
- Allows analytics over a lifetime for free users
Linktree happens to be a lot cheaper than most but trades this off by being more suitable for single projects.
- The free version enables you to have unlimited links and access to a small number of customizations
- Pro version is $6 per month and enables greater customization, link scheduling, and the ability to collect emails through forms
- Enterprise plans are priced on a case-by-case basis for those who manage multiple projects
For more information on how Linktree stacks up to Linkin.bio, see this complete Linktree vs Linkin.bio analysis.
Contactinbio is clean and beautiful. This Linkin.bio competitor brags a lot about support for over 105 social media platforms. It’s trying to be a Linktree killer, as it allows you to import links directly from their website.
- Allows for customizable backgrounds, fonts, and buttons
- Has an included contact form for easy email gathering
- It consists of an image carousel and the ability to sell products directly from this micro page
- Provides support for Spotify pages
- Messenger links are also available (Whatsapp, Telegram, Viber, etc.)
- Works with SSL certificates
- Allows image carousel with paid plans
New subscribers to Contactinbio typically receive discounts amounting to nearly half off the cost.
It also allows you to pay one lump sum for lifetime access.
However, here is what you can expect to pay without those one-time discounts:
- It has a free version with seven themes and analytics tracking
- Business – $7 per month, $4 /mo if yearly, and $59.15 for a lifetime. This is for one account for unlimited pages.
- Agency – $28 per month, $21 /mo if yearly, and $177.45 for a lifetime. Allows management of five different accounts.
4: Sked Link (Sked Social)
Sked Link is an aspect of Sked Social, an Instagram first post scheduling tool. When you buy one, you automatically get the other.
If you are a business that loves Instagram, this tool is for you. It also has a seven-day free trial so that you can check it out.
Sked Link Features
- It has support for all major social media platforms
- It claims to be three times faster than other bio link tools
- It comes with Sked Social
- You can use custom CSS to make the colors and background yours
- You can apply a semi-custom URL to your sked link
Despite what Sked Social’s advertising might tell you, Sked Link is not “free.” Instead, it is part of Sked Social’s suite of tools, including their bio link tool.
Here’s a breakdown of your different pricing options:
- Fundamentals – $25 /mo ($250 per year) – One user, three Instagram accounts, and up to ten additional social pages
- Essentials – $75 /mo ($750 per year) – Unlimited users, five Instagram accounts, and up to 20 pages
- Professional – $135 /mo ($1350 per year) – Unlimited users, ten Instagram accounts, and up to 30 pages
FamePick, the creators of Linkfolio, claim to have created this system (alongside other things) to help influencers capitalize on upcoming brands. You’ll find that most of their target audience is influencers as a result.
Because Linkfolio is geared toward influencers, it has some unique features some of the others do not have.
- Enables you to charge for one-on-one video conferences via links in your bio
- It offers audience insights that you do not have to pay for
- It has a simple dashboard that breaks down insights
- Linkfolio has a limited number of customization options at all levels
- You have unlimited links at all pricing levels
- An available contact form on your link in bio page for free
Linkfolio has two different pricing levels:
- The free version enables you to link one social account and leverage the professional media kit
- Premium – $10 /mo ($99 /yr) – It comes with five social accounts and greater details on analytical data
6: Link in Profile
Link in Profile calls itself “Instagram’s Missing Link,” making it similar to Linkfolio’s focus. The significant difference in this bio link tool comes back to integrations.
Link in Profile Features
- Allows for affiliate link posting directly in the platform
- Integrates with eCommerce stores like Shopify and Etsy
- It also integrates with Amazon, WordPress, and Squarespace
- Allows for infinite scroll of media if you have a large number of links to use
Pricing of Link in Profile is simple after you exhaust the 30-day free trial period. Costs are $9.99 per month with no discount available for paying for an entire year upfront.
No credit card is required to start, but this platform does not have a completely free version.
With Milkshake, you can bring all the boys to the yard (assuming that’s what you are going for).
Milkshake is an app-driven platform known for its unique design elements and extraordinary branding effort. You can create your links directly from the Google Play Store or Appstore.
- Incredibly unique design options that can easily be unique from user-to-user
- Enables creation of cards that act as micro-blog posts on your micro-website
- Enables selection of numerous “Looks” (themes)
- Includes a “school of Instagram” that teaches you tips on how to use the platform
- Allowance to create up to five micro-websites under one portal
- Milkshake’s branding is on point and unique
For those who do not need custom branding, Milkshake is a free platform. However, you can choose to pay $2.99 per month if you want to remove Milkshake’s branding from your microsite.
As a custom landing site, Milkshake is one of the few that makes most of its features free.
8: Tap Bio
Like many bio link tools, the desktop site is a little weird, as it only uses a mobile-phone-sized portion of the screen. “swiping” left and right on this main page will reveal everything you need to know.
The name for each of your site pages is a “card,” causing some confusing terminology.
Tap Bio Features
- Enables a unique profile card at all three of its subscription levels
- Has unlimited profile cards under its gold level and three cards under the silver level
- Allows for stat tracking under its silver and gold level
- One IG account per basic and silver and up to three under Gold
- Allows for both monthly and yearly subscriptions
- Allows for completely customizable pages and links
Tap Bio has three different account types. Like many of these Linkin.bio alternatives, the first account type is the free version.
- Basic – Free – One account and one card
- Silver – $5 /mo ($36 /yr) – one account and three cards
- Gold – $12 /mo ($96 /yr) – three accounts and unlimited cards
Campsite is a Linkin.bio alternative that boasts working with major players like Dell and MSI. Compared to Tap Bio, it is afar more straightforward interface where everything is on one page, no swiping required.
Campsite is ideal for desktop editing, giving you an excellent landing page builder. Among link in bio tools, it is one of my favorite.
- Allows for unique links that include scheduling, feeds, and email signup forms
- Allows for an image carousel that is great for visually-driven pages
- It enables you to embed from some social sites like Facebook, Spotify, Twitch, Vimeo, and YouTube
- RSS feed support for changing news and custom updates
- Integrations with Facebook Pixel for tracking purposes
Campsite pricing starts free with the allowance of a 10-day free trial of its premium services. After this, you have two options:
- Free – It comes with unlimited links and the ability to embed video content
- Premium – $7 /mo ($70 /yr) – Allows for the updated RSS fees and the ability to access premium integrations and analytics data.
Lnk.bio is a heavily shortened link bio tool that can shorten URLs. The design is simplistic and appealing, allowing for more than 90 link types across its plans.
Because they use the official Instagram API, they integrate easily with your existing account. There is no need to create a new account with them (unless you manage multiple pages).
- It allows for a custom URL that you can insert into any social profile
- You have unlimited links among the 90 link types, so use them all (if you can)
- It has an excellent interface with some fantastic custom icons to make your page unique
- The application is entirely web-based, with no need to download a phone app
Lnk.bio is one of the cheapest options out there but offers multiple ways you can pay them through their plans:
- Lnk.bio has a free version that assigns you a random URL and still has unlimited links
- Mini Monthly – $0.99 /mo ($9.99 one time)
- Unique – $24.99 one time
The Unique Plan is the only one that offers customization options, like unique wallpaper and images. It is also the only option that removes Lnk.bio’s branding.
Everlinks likes to talk about using its product for you to get your own “tribe of followers.” Thankfully, it does offer unlimited links, which is a great way to start that tribe.
You can find its additional features below.
- It has a full-featured rich text editor that enables great text customization
- Allows for custom embeds (so you can put in custom videos or audio links)
- Enables link scheduling so you can release links at specific times
- Provides for “power links” so you can draw attention to critical areas of your custom landing page
Everlinks has three different pricing options:
- The free version allows for unlimited links on one page
- Pro – $7 /mo – Allows five pages, video module, and Google Analytics integration
- Agency – $17 – Unlimited pages, clients, and team page sharing
Everlinks eventually plans on releasing custom domains. The company does not have custom domains at this time.
When it comes to finding the best bio link tool, working with multiple options is crucial. The best way to understand what you need is by trying a bunch out, so take advantage of those free trials.
We hope this article helps you find your preferred social media manager. Thanks for reading.