About.me serves as an easy and convenient way for you to display links to websites of your choosing that your social media followers can easily access. This platform is different from other bio link tools in that it is also used to display profile information or an online resume.
However, About.me isn’t for everyone. Fortunately, there are many tools that are similar to about.me on the market that business professionals can choose from.
This post will discuss 11 of the most comparable About.me alternatives so that you can determine which solution is best for your business goals.
Carrd is a website-building platform similar to WordPress, specializing in helping users build one-page websites. Although it has many possible uses, from creating forms for capturing emails to creating an online portfolio for your business, it is most commonly used to create a personal, professional profile. Nearly all of Carrd’s features are free.
Carrd’s Free Features
With Carrd’s free Basic plan, you can:
- Access dozens of bank web page templates and up to 100 website elements.
- Create responsive pages that will work seamlessly on every screen size.
- Build up to three sites per account.
- Use standard-size images on your pages.
Carrd’s Paid Plan Features
In addition to Carrd’s Basic plan, the network offers three additional pricing plans:
- Pro Lite ($9/year): The Carrd Pro Lite plan includes the ability to use premium URLs, remove Carrd branding, use high-quality images (up to 16MB for images and 32MB for videos) no element limits, and access to Pro templates.
- Pro ($19/year): The Carrd Pro plan includes all Pro Lite features plus full SLL support for custom domains, Integration with popular platforms like Revue, Mailchimp, Stripe, and Paypal, custom icons, meta tags, and Google Analytics tracking.
- Pro Plus ($49/year): In addition to Pro features, the Carrd Pro Plus plan allows you to build up to 25 sites, plus access to advanced forms, password protection, and website redirects.
- Pro Max ($99/year): Carrd’s Pro Max plan features all of the benefits of Pro Plus, with the ability to build up to 100 websites.
Shorby is a marketing tool that lets you side-step Instagram’s ‘one link in bio’ limitation. The platform allows users to create an optimized link profile to drive traffic to your social networks or your website from Instagram. Because Instagram prevents you from adding links to your posts, your only option is to post a single link in your bio. That has become a common pain point for those who rely on Instagram for digital marketing purposes. Shorby solves that pain point and offers other excellent customer service and lead generation tools.
Shorby’s Free Features
Shorby does not offer a free plan. Instead, the platform allows you to try it out for five days for free. After that, you will have to purchase one of its plans to continue using the software.
Shorby’s Paid Plan Features
Shorby offers three pricing plans:
- Rocket ($15/month, billed monthly or $12/month, billed yearly): The Shorby Rocket plan allows users to build up to five pages, the use of direct messenger buttons for faster connection with customers, click insights, and enrollment in the Shor Rewards program.
- Pro ($29/month, billed monthly or $24/month, billed yearly): The Shorby Pro plan comes with all Rocket features and the ability to build up to 50 pages, up to five dynamic feeds per page, Google analytics, and one custom domain per project.
- Agency ($99/month, billed monthly or $82/month, billed yearly): The Shorby Agency plan comes with all Pro features to build up to 250 pages and create multiple projects and teams. Sorby’s project feature is a must-have if you have more than one client or business.
Wix is an easy-to-use drag-and-drop website building tool and web hosting service that you can use to quickly build an online presence by creating an unlimited amount of web pages without any coding or FTP experience.
Wix Free Features
With a free Wix account, users have access to:
- A library with hundreds of website templates.
- Free, high-quality website hosting services.
- Up to 500MB of storage and 500MB of bandwidth.
Wix Paid Plan Features
In addition to the free Wix plan, the network offers four additional pricing plans:
- Combo ($14/month): The Wix Combo plan gives users all the free core features plus the ability to create a custom domain, a free domain for one year, the removal of all Wix branding and ads, a free SSL certificate, 3GB of storage, 30 minutes of video space, and 24/7 customer service.
- Unlimited ($18/month): The Wix Unlimited plan offers all Combo features plus 10GB of storage and 1 hour of video space, $300 in ad vouchers (for Google, Bing, and Local Listings), one year of free access to its Site Booster app, and one year of free access to its Visitor Analytics app.
- Pro ($23/month): The Wix Pro plan offers all Unlimited features plus 20GB of storage and 2 hours of video space, one year of free access to its Events Calendar app, a professional logo designer with the ability to access more than 40 different sizes of your logo design to be used across multiple social media platforms.
- VIP ($39/month): The Wix VIP plan offers all Pro features plus 35GB of storage and 5 hours of video space and priority customer care.
Like Shorby, ContactInBio solves the problem of the Instagram bio single link restriction by allowing users to use their ContactInBio custom micro-landing profile/bio page. You can add multiple links to websites, social media profiles, and more to your ContactInBio page. Your custom page URL can be used to address the Instagram single link bio restriction.
ContactInBio Free Features
With a free ContactInBio account, users can:
- Add social media buttons, contact forms, Linktree links, and music services.
- Choose from an extensive fonts library and create custom text, links, buttons, and seven web page themes.
- Access to page visitor analytics, link clicks tracking, including a daily breakdown of link clicks.
ContactInBio Paid Plan Features
In addition to the free ContactInBio plan, the network offers four additional pricing plans:
- Business ($4.55/month billed monthly, or $2.60/month billed yearly, or $59.15 for a lifetime membership): The ContactInBio Business plan includes all free features plus the ability to manage multiple accounts, numerous integrations (including Facebook Pixel and MailChimp), page and icon customization, the ability to remove ContactInBio branding, video and image uploading, carousel imaging.
- Agency ($18.20/month billed monthly, or $13.65/month billed yearly, or $177.45 for a lifetime membership): The ContactInBio Agency plan includes all Business features for up to five accounts.
Sked Link is another tool that allows you to manage your Instagram “link in bio” in one place using three simple steps at no cost to users. You can design your Sked Link utilizing an array of buttons to send users to common destinations such as your popular blog posts, newsletter signups, or a landing page on your website. Sked Link is a tool inside the Sked Social app, a popular social media scheduling tool.
Sked Link Free Features
Sked Link does not offer a free plan, and it is only available as part of Sked Social. Sked Social provides users a free trial of any of its plans for seven days.
Sked Link (Sked Social) Paid Plan Features
Sked Social offers three pricing plans:
- Fundamentals ($25/month billed monthly, or $21/month billed yearly): The Sked Social Fundamentals plan allows one user the ability to manage one Instagram account (up to three), two Pinterest and Twitter accounts, LinkedIn Pages, Google My Business locations, YouTube channels or Facebook Pages (up to ten). The software tool comes with a visual Instagram planner, advanced Instagram auto-posting, first comment hashtags, location tags, user tags, auto-posting features (for Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Google My Business, YouTube, and LinkedIn), and analytics for Instagram and Facebook.
- Essentials ($75/month billed monthly, or $63/month billed yearly): The Sked Social Essentials plan allows unlimited users the ability to manage three Instagram accounts (up to five), six Pinterest and Twitter accounts, LinkedIn Pages, Google My Business locations, YouTube channels or Facebook Pages (up to 20). The software tool comes with all Fundamentals features plus Instagram competitor tracking and analytics, a content library, Instagram content sourcing from posts and hashtags, product tag auto-posting on Instagram, and Zapier integration.
- Professional ($135/month billed monthly, or $113/month billed yearly): The Sked Social Professional plan allows unlimited users the ability to manage five Instagram accounts (up to ten), six Pinterest and Twitter accounts, LinkedIn Pages, Google My Business locations, YouTube channels or Facebook Pages (up to 30). The software tool comes with all of the Essentials features plus approval workflows, internal user comments, and a dedicated customer success manager.
Squarespace is a do-it-yourself website builder that allows anyone to create a professional business website using an easy drag-and-drop interface. Squarespace websites are not only an excellent alternative for creating a single link profile that can be used in your Instagram bio, but they also offer a full range of helpful website features that every business can benefit from.
Squarespace Free Features
Squarespace does not offer users a free plan but offers a free 14-day trial on its paid pricing plans.
Squarespace Paid Plan Features
Squarespace offers four different pricing plans:
- Personal ($16/month billed monthly, or $12/month billed yearly): The Squarespace Personal plan offers users a free custom domain (for one year), a library of webpage templates, SEO features, mobile optimization options, basic website metrics, a library of extensions and integrations, 24/7 Customer Support, and the ability to add up to two contributors.
- Basic Commerce ($35/month billed monthly, or $26/month billed yearly): The Squarespace Basic Commerce plan offers all Business plan features plus no transaction frees, point of sale features, customer account creation, on-site checkout, e-commerce analytics, merchandising tools, Instagram product tools.
- Advanced Commerce ($54/month billed monthly, or $40/month billed yearly): The Squarespace Advanced Commerce plan offers all Basic Commerce plan features plus abandoned cart recovery, subscription selling capabilities, advanced shipping opportunities, advanced discounting, and commerce APIs.
Linktree allows users to create a personalized and easily customizable page that houses all the essential links they want to share with their social media audience, making it an excellent tool for circumventing the Instagram bio single link issue. Your Linktree page not only serves as a launchpad for users to access all of your entire online presence, but it also allows you to enhance engagement with a wide range of great features.
Linktree Free Features
With a free Linktree account, users can:
- Publish unlimited links to their Linktree page.
- Customize their page from a selection of built-in themes
- Embed video content directly into their Linktree page
- Collect payments for tips, donations, and services.
- Track total views and link clicks.
Linktree Paid Plan Features
In addition to its free plan, Linktree offers two additional paid options:
- Pro ($6/month): Linktree’s Pro plan offers all of the benefits of its free version plus enhanced features such as advanced customizations and premium themes, integrations, Link Scheduling, Priority Links, and Leap Link functionality, contact information collection, advanced visitor tracking.
- Enterprise (contact for pricing): Linktree’s Enterprise plan is available to businesses and agencies interested in managing multiple Linktrees.
Webflow Free Features
Webflow’s free plan is limited to two projects (unpublished websites). This feature essentially allows users to create unpublished websites that are the perfect way to test drive the software before committing to building your site using the tool. There are paid “account” plans that allow for the creation of additional projects, but these are designed for those in the business of building websites for clients and managing multiple pre-launch projects. Webflow does not offer a free plan that allows you to publish your web page.
Webflow Paid Plan Features
Webflow offers four site plans and three e-commerce plans. All prices are per website:
- Basic site plan ($15/month billed monthly, or $12/month billed yearly): The Webflow Basic site plan offers users a custom domain, up to 100 pages, 25,000 monthly visits, up to 100 form submissions per month, and 50GB of CDN bandwidth.
- CMS site plan ($20/month billed monthly, or $16/month billed yearly): The Webflow CMS site plan offers users a custom domain, up to 100 pages, 100,000 monthly visits, up to 1,000 form submissions per month, 200GB of CDN bandwidth, 60 API requests per minute, three content editors, and site search.
- Business site plan ($45/month billed monthly, or $36/month billed yearly): The Webflow Business site plan offers users a custom domain, up to 100 pages, 500,000 monthly visits, up to 2,000 form submissions per month, 400GB of CDN bandwidth, 120 API requests per minute, ten content editors, and site search.
- Enterprise site plan (contact for pricing): The Webflow Enterprise site plan offers custom monthly visits, unlimited form submissions, custom content editors, and additional advanced features.
- Standard E-commerce plan ($42/month billed monthly, or $29/month billed yearly): The Standard E-commerce plan features all CMS site plan features plus the ability to sell up to $500 in items, an array of design, marketing, and payment tools, three staff accounts, a 2% transaction fee, and $50,000 in yearly volume.
- Plus E-commerce plan ($84/month billed monthly, or $74/month billed yearly): The Plus E-commerce plan features all Business site plan features plus the ability to sell up to $1000 in items, an array of design, marketing, and payment tools, ten staff accounts, no transaction fees, and $200,000 in yearly sales volume.
- Advanced E-commerce plan ($235/month billed monthly, or $212/month billed yearly): The Advanced E-commerce plan features all Business site plan features plus the ability to sell up to $3000 in items, an array of design, marketing, and payment tools, 15 staff accounts, no transaction fees, and an unlimited yearly sales volume.
The bio.fm tool offers users an easy way to share their YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, and other social more content using a single bio link. Like many About.me alternatives, you can also add email collection forms and more to the micro landing page you build with bio.fm.
bio.fm Free Features
With a free bio.fm account, users can create the perfect bio profile in a matter of minutes. Free features include the ability to:
- Import content from various platforms and present it in countless different ways using content blocks.
- Manage content by adding, deleting, editing, and moving blocks around.
- Share the customized bio with their audience using their favorite platforms.
bio.fm Paid Plan Features
In addition to its free plan, bio.fm offers one paid option:
- Premium ($10/month): With the bio.fm Premium plan users can post unlimited blocks on their page, remove all bio.fm branding, and create a custom bio.fm URL.
Linkin.bio by Later
Later bills its Linkin.bio feature as a mini-website built into your Instagram profile, allowing you to turn each of your posts into a clickable, shoppable image. With the Linkin.bio Blocks feature helps highlight your top content so that your followers can easily find your most important content every time. Linkin.bio is a tool inside of the Later app, which is a popular social media management software solution used by digital marketers.
Linkin.bio Free Features
Linkin.bio is only available to Later users. It is available through the free Later plan (and all of Later’s pricing plans). Later’s free plan not only allows access to Linkin.bio, but it also offers users an array of social media management tools for one social set (one social media profile for each supported channel). Later users can post up to ten times per profile, per month for one user.
Later Paid Plan Features
In addition to its free plan, Later offers four paid options:
- Basics ($8/month): Later’s Basics plan offers one social set (one social media profile for each supported channel), up to 30 posts per profile, per month, for one user.
- Starter ($15/month): Later’s Starter plan offers one social set (one social media profile for each supported channel), up to 60 posts per profile, per month, for one user, with additional add-ons.
- Growth ($25/month): Later’s Growth plan offers one social set (one social media profile for each supported channel), up to 150 posts per profile, per month, for three users, with additional add-ons.
- Advanced ($40/month): Later’s Advanced plan offers one social set (one social media profile for each supported channel), unlimited posts per profile, per month, for six users, with additional add-ons.
Campsite bills itself as “your social bio link outfitter,” which makes your single social media link “unlimited.” With Campsite, users can create a highly-converting social landing page in less than five minutes, allowing you to start sharing essential links with your followers immediately.
Campsite Free Features
With the Campsite.bio free forever plan, users enjoy the following features:
- A fast bio link that is designed for conversions.
- Unlimited links, allowing you to connect to as many places as you’d like.
- A slew of advanced customization features to he;p you stay on brand.
- Embedded video content inside your Campsite profile.
Campsite Paid Plan Features
In addition to its free plan, Campsite offers one paid option, which comes with a ten-day free trial:
- Pro ($7/month): With the Campsite Pro plan, users can enjoy all of the free features plus the ability to create up to three profiles (each with its own design and URL), additional link types (like a stackable Feed link), premium integrations for audience insights, and advanced click tracking.
About.me is an excellent tool for circumventing the Instagram single link in bio restriction. However, as you can see, many other bio creation software tools are just as helpful, and some even offer additional options and features. These About.me competitors certainly give the tool a run for its money.
With such a range of prices and options, as well as the ability to test drive most of the bio software programs on the market, you have the freedom to check out the many offerings and decide which one will meet your unique needs. With so many options available, you don’t need to rely on About.me and, with a bit of research, you are bound to find the one that is right for you.